Submit to Hagstone Handmade
Hagstone Handmade, an imprint of Hagstone publishing, is open to submissions of craft and DIY patterns and tutorials.
We are especially interested in:
Sustainable projects which utilize repurposed materials and renewable resources
Projects which utilize found natural materials.
Tutorials for esoteric and spiritual arts and crafts
1. Submit a proposal for your publication to email@example.com.
2. Use subject line HH PROPOSAL - YOUR NAME
3. Your proposal should include:
A description of the pattern or tutorial, including materials used, approximate dimensions of the finished item (if applicable), and any skills or training required to follow the pattern or tutorial.
A bio detailing your expierience with and qualifications to teach the subject matter.
Attachment of 1-3 clear photos of the project.
4. Include both your proposal and your bio in the body of the email. We will not open attachments other than photos of your project.
5. Due to volume of submissions, we will only respond to your email if we are interested in learning more about your project.
6. Any submissions which do not follow all submission guidelines will be deleted without being reviewed.
5. If you have any questions about the submission process, contact